Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. 3 out of 5 time I get the Error allocating xxx pages at xxx alloc type 2 message
I am using a nuc skull canyon - OS X 10.11.5 - 16GB - 256HD

Has anyone resolve this issue permanently?? It's super annoying having to restart the PC every time it happens!!!!!

Use Legency Clover Instead Using UEFI Clover

Hey I know this thread is pretty old, but i'm running into the exact same issue. Brand new build - Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi with a 9600KS Vega64. Any help would be appreciated!

Hey I know this thread is pretty old, but i'm running into the exact same issue. Brand new build - Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi with a 9600KS Vega64. Any help would be appreciated!
well done on replying to a 2 year old thread..

make sure to use a usb2.0 stick, try all your usb ports on your machine, make sure USBInjectAll.kext is in clover/kexts/other

Thanks :D I'm able to boot the machine. I've actually installed 10.14.6 and things are working fine. The only issue I have is about 80% of the time after a reboot, i'll get the prohibitory symbol. After a few reboots, the system boots normally. Super weird, and I can't nail it down.

Something that is likely related - I tried removing AptioMemoryFix.efi and replacing it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi EmuVariableUefi-64.efi because my machine was hanging on Shutdowns/reboots. My Drivers/UEFI folder consists of the following at the moment:

ApfsDriverLoader.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks :D

well done on replying to a 2 year old thread..

make sure to use a usb2.0 stick, try all your usb ports on your machine, make sure USBInjectAll.kext is in clover/kexts/other

For what it's worth, i've resolved this by removing EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and going back to AptioMemoryFix.efi. The issue I have with AptioMemoryFix.efi is that I get hangs on reboot/shutdowns. Any idea on what I could do to resolve that? Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back