Contribute
Register

prohibitory symbol (do not enter, stop sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte h97n
CPU
Xeon 1231v3
Graphics
gtx 970
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Got this sign. Cant enter High sierra.
I have been using hackintosh for 3 years, no problem. I have 3 disc in my PC, one for Win10, one for High Sierra and one for storage.
Problems started with storage disc. Couldnt open it. It said “the disk you inserted was not readable by this computer” . Idk how it happend because i could access it previous day normal. Disc was ExFat formated.
I know I was in windows cleaning manully registry day before, so it could be connected with this, but it was on disc where windows are not storage disc.
Anyway, I was searching online for solution and I found solution where you copy and replace some appleAHCIPort file somewhere in macOS and in terminal use sudo chown... and sudo touch.... commands from here https://appuals.com/fix-the-disk-you-inserted-was-not-readable-by-this-computer/.
I replaced file but in terminal that thing didnt work. Idk what happened. I know I got lots of text in teminal , went to my disc still the same message. I restarted PC and now cant enter High Sierra.
I should add I tried first Aid in disc utility and it didnt work. In disc utility disc was shown as 2,2Tb disc all filled. Which is not cause its 3tb disc. It should have been 2.2 / 3Tb. I could access that disc in windows normal, and in macos could access other external discs normal.

Thats from USB disc where Macos is instaled and from which i Installed macos on pc, right? But what to do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back