Graphics
GTX 1070 TI
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey everybody,

I'm new here, and i have a question.
I'm trying to do my first built hackintosh but i'm stuck into the prohibitory sign when i start the installer.
I've try to change the flash drive to a USB port in the back of my computer and not an USB3.0, but that didn't worked.

So, what can i do?

tks

I run in the -verbose mode and stoped here

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've try to change the flash drive to a USB port in the back of my computer and not an USB3.0, but that didn't worked
In that case the problem may be in your BIOS->Peripherals> USB configuration and /or CLOVER/kexts/Other .
If you can post the image of BIOS_Peripherals and CLOVER folder from your USB installer as a compressed file, someone can find the cause and suggest the troubleshoot.

Motherboard
GIGABITE B360M AORUS GAMING 3
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1070 TI
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried to use the USB3.1 and worked well, but when shows up the screen to select the language, my mouse and my keyboard doesn't work anymore.
What should i do?

Last edited:
Motherboard
GIGABITE B360M AORUS GAMING 3
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1070 TI
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
In that case the problem may be in your BIOS->Peripherals> USB configuration and /or CLOVER/kexts/Other .
If you can post the image of BIOS_Peripherals and CLOVER folder from your USB installer as a compressed file, someone can find the cause and suggest the troubleshoot.
Here the image

Attachments

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
GIGABYTE X470 Arous Gaming 7 WiFi
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
I tried to use the USB3.1 and worked well, but when shows up the screen to select the language, my mouse and my keyboard doesn't work anymore.
What should i do?
You can find GenericUSBkext at this site in downloads/kexts page. Place it in Clover/Kexts/other folder where you should also have FakeSMCkext.

After installed and working you may want switch the Generickext for something different but it is a good kext to get OS installed.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970