1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to install Mac OS Sierra from scratch on the system in my profile (AsRock x99 Extreme4, i7-5820k, NVIDIA GTX960) using the new Unibeast 7.01.

Looking at the parameters in the Clover menu, it looks like it recognizes everything correctly.

But when I boot, I almost immediately get the prohibited symbol (the circle and slash), or the following when I boot verbose/safe:

Error allocating 0x12345 pages at 0x00000000059ea000 alloc type 2
Couldn’t allocate runtime area
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting

I tried using CloverConfigurator to replace OsxAptioDrv2Fix with OsxAptioDrvFix. I also tried moving the USB drive around.

No luck. I would greatly appreciate thoughts on this.

I'm having the exact same issue. Except that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
It seems that it doesn't really matter what boot flags I use, whenever I get this error I try to boot again with the exact same flags and then it works just fine.

Ah yes, that does seem to work. I've only booted it 5 times so I can't be sure but it seems like this is a pretty solid fix.

I used this method with El capitan and now with sierra and it Works just great, I have like 3 weeks using this method with sierra, So dont worry.

It didn't work for me, although I might have misunderstood the directions. I replaced OsxAptioDrvFix2 with OsxAptioDrvFix and put the test2.efi in the /Clover/drivers64UEFI folder. But I haven't tried flashing my motherboard yet.

When I did what I did, I got a new error:
Using relic block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: Allocate RelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block *0x1633A pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

Did I do the process wrong, or do I have a new error?

It didn't work for me, although I might have misunderstood the directions. I replaced OsxAptioDrvFix2 with OsxAptioDrvFix and put the test2.efi in the /Clover/drivers64UEFI folder. But I haven't tried flashing my motherboard yet.

When I did what I did, I got a new error:
Using relic block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: Allocate RelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block *0x1633A pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

Did I do the process wrong, or do I have a new error?

Have you set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67?

Have you set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67?

Still no luck, though I missed the part about compiling Clover from source. Sigh. I'd rather avoid that, but I have an entirely new error so I don't think this will get fixed until I do that part.

I also noticed his project began because of the number of PCI devices causing the problem. Right now I only have one, not two, much less three. Eventually I will add a second and third card, but I'm wondering if I'm even taking the right approach now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back