Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASROCK B150M PRO4S/D3
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
XFX RX 590 FATBOY
Hello, last time i was trying to install os x catalina on my pc and after getting past the clover i had a loading screen with apple logo and after 50% of the loading bar the prohibited sign showed up. I tried plugging in usb to usb 2.0, turning on usb injection and usb ownership with usb in usb 3.0. It still didnt work. I have lilu.kext, whatevergreen.kext, usbinjectall.kext and fakesmc.kext.can you guys help me out

Attachments

• IMG_20190809_032610.jpg
    IMG_20190809_032610.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Hello, last time i was trying to install os x catalina on my pc and after getting past the clover i had a loading screen with apple logo and after 50% of the loading bar the prohibited sign showed up. I tried plugging in usb to usb 2.0, turning on usb injection and usb ownership with usb in usb 3.0. It still didnt work. I have lilu.kext, whatevergreen.kext, usbinjectall.kext and fakesmc.kext.can you guys help me out
  • AsRock MoBo in general is very difficult to create Hackintosh. I don't have any AsRock MoBo.

• If you have a Catalina Beta UEFI USB installer and you have CLOVER setup as you had mentioned in your post( uploading the CLOVER as a zip file must have been a better way so we can verify everything) , and still seeing a verbose boot ending with a Prohibited Sign, then go back to BIOS Setup>USB Configuration and change the default Enabled Legacy USB support to Disabled and select UEFI Setup Only to support USB devices under the UEFI setup as per the Manual .

The manual http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/B150M Pro4SD3.pdf says:
Legacy USB Support
Enable or disable Legacy OS Support for USB 2.0 devices. If you encounter USB compatibility issues it is recommended to disable legacy USB support. Select UEFI Setup Only to support USB devices under the UEFI setup and Windows/Linux operating systems only.

Attachments

• AsRock UEFI.png
    AsRock UEFI.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back