Contribute
Register

[Progress] GA-Z97X-UD7 TH / i7 4790K / 32GB / GTX 770 / 10.9.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wifi card is ok.just only plug it to board but use TP-Link card.

Are your systems stable?!?! Mine is not, finally got the wifi working but had to uninstall nvidias web driver... Sometimes it works great but any type of reboot can bring chaos to my system causing benchmarks (uniengine heaven) and games to crash.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Are your systems stable?!?! Mine is not, finally got the wifi working but had to uninstall nvidias web driver... Sometimes it works great but any type of reboot can bring chaos to my system causing benchmarks (uniengine heaven) and games to crash.

Any help would be really appreciated!

after test
"wake up / sleep" not working
Wifi ok
Game , sorry i did not play game.
everything still ok.

Attachments

• MacSSD_UD5H.mb
    5.9 KB · Views: 175
Hi PTVEGA,
I still use my Hackintosh as well.I just try to install parallel desktop for run windows7 within Mevericks.everything is well in my computer.I try to run everything like my macbook pro.I like it very much because my computer(hackintosh) spec is super better than macbook pro 2011.
I hope you will install it almost complete coming soon.

I found out (thru windows) that my graphics card is not working properly.... Has soon as I get everything working, I'll post here.

Cheers

GA-Z97X-UD7 TH / i7 4790K / 32GB / GTX 780 / 10.9.5

Thank you for posting these clear instructions. While using a different video card and newest version of mavericks, even with this being my first build I was able to accomplish creating a fantastic mac. Currently no on-board sound because of my version of mavericks has not been patched yet, (Sound works thru USB so I ordered a $7 USB-1/4 phono on Amazon) and the sleep issue, but other than that it is extremely stable and seems like a powerhouse. Bench scores are more than double my iMac i7.

I do have one question, in systems definitions in MultiBeast does it matter what is selected here? I would like mine to display a newer version than the 3, 1

Thanks everyone for all the help!
Tim

...I do have one question, in systems definitions in MultiBeast does it matter what is selected here? I would like mine to display a newer version than the 3, 1

Thanks everyone for all the help!
Tim
The MacPro3,1 System Definition is the default because it just works.:thumbup: In your case, Apple has yet to make a Mac with the 9-series chipset, the Haswell Refreshed processors nor a GTX 770 chipset. So, I recommend using the MacPro3,1 for now since it works. :thumbup: As you become more knowledgeable of the workings of the hackintosh, you can fine tune it with possibly a different System Definition. As a coach once said (me), "Don't rush to fail!"

Thank you very much!!! your instructions made for a much less frustration event!!1 I rally appreciate the time it takes to document it !!

with that being said, how do I enable my GTXForce 760 to work? I feel that I'm missing some setting to get it working... is GraphicsEnabler=Yes the one missing?

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 7.34.50 PM.png

Thank you very much!!! your instructions made for a much less frustration event!!1 I rally appreciate the time it takes to document it !!

with that being said, how do I enable my GTXForce 760 to work? I feel that I'm missing some setting to get it working... is GraphicsEnabler=Yes the one missing?

View attachment 105673
Thank you Washfl,I test follow by your config.It is good result.I stable than my last config(Audio & Wifi sometime freeze). :mrgreen: Do you have any idea about Thunderbolt port ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back