Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm running macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Beta on my late 2008 aluminum MacBook 5,1 and the Progress Bar isn't correct. It doesn't mess up functionality, but it bothers me. The bar will load to halfway then the MacBook will just boot without finishing the bar. is there any way to correct the bar? I want it to correctly function in time with the boot up. It has never correctly displayed, except during installation.

This forum is mostly hackintosh related so I would suggest posting on Mac Rumors.

ok thank you!

Let me ask you this, are you using the Nvidia Web drivers?
well, i was using whatever macos sierra 10.12.5 came with until yesterday morning. i went to get on and was mysteriously plagued with 9 un-repairable physical disk errors. the hdd it was installed to is now dead so im in a long and tedious process of reinstalling macos from windows. should i succeed what should i do? i do have nvidia, i have the GeForce 9400M

well, i was using whatever macos sierra 10.12.5 came with until yesterday morning. i went to get on and was mysteriously plagued with 9 un-repairable physical disk errors. the hdd it was installed to is now dead so im in a long and tedious process of reinstalling macos from windows. should i succeed what should i do? i do have nvidia, i have the GeForce 9400M

It was more of a curiosity because the normal behavior for a hackintosh using a Nvidia card with the web drivers is that the screen goes black about halfway through the progress bar and then it flashes back for a second complete and the login screen appears. You should stick with the OS X default drivers.

I've same a problem? did you have done with this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back