Contribute
Register

Profiles Based on your motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's almost impossible due to all these motherboards described here on the forum.
But a "save profile" feature would be an easier thing to implement.

Most build descriptions have detailed info on Multibeast settings.

But after a reinstall it would be a nice feature that you just have to load your Profile/s

The "save profile" idea is probably a more workable / better solution.

As mentioned, there are way too many hardware combinations to be implemented in app as a drop-down, but the save profile feature would allow users with working configs to post their "saved profile" to the forums for other users to benefit from. Or the profiles could be in a download section sorted by MB like the DSDTs. Although that might not be workable with the added variable of GPU type and add-on cards. Forum threads based on MB with sub-posts for different GPUs and accessories is probably a better option.

Also as mentioned, the save profile feature would have the added benefit of allowing users to re-apply a known working config after a rebuild or OS update.

And to those who say "that's the way Steve Jobs would do it". No, it's not. If Steve Jobs did it, Mutlibeast would only work on one hardware configuration, and you'd have to buy that hardware from him ;-)

Yes, I hope this feature of profiles can be implemented. I would love to have the option to save my profile, then load that profile after an update or re-install. You can later share your profile and the profile should be upgradable to newer multi beast versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back