ebm

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7
CPU
Graphics
iGPU
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Would be great if he could select the type of motherboard (maybe a dropdown list) and have the drivers for that particular motherboard selected for us. Of course less the GPU since this can vary unless it's the built in HD3000, HD4000 etc.

If this is possible it would make it a lot easier if the features are supported (sound, sleep, etc).
:eek:)

I socond this!!!!

--You select your mobo(based on your mobo it will know your audio and network(ing) and usb 3.0 and SATA eSATA needs)...
--then select your proccessor... then select grafics card (if any)...
--then you choose your boot loaders (there is just 1 choice anyway) ...
and press enter..

Thats how Steve Jobs would do it!
on second thought the way steve jobs would do it would be that multibeast scans all your hardware and installs everything you need in one click...

I like the latter better. But that makes people lazy!

Would be great if he could select the type of motherboard (maybe a dropdown list) and have the drivers for that particular motherboard selected for us. Of course less the GPU since this can vary unless it's the built in HD3000, HD4000 etc.

If this is possible it would make it a lot easier if the features are supported (sound, sleep, etc).

Please at least do this for your golden builds, thanks!!!!!!

I socond this!!!!

--You select your mobo(based on your mobo it will know your audio and network(ing) and usb 3.0 and SATA eSATA needs)...
--then select your proccessor... then select grafics card (if any)...
--then you choose your boot loaders (there is just 1 choice anyway) ...
and press enter..

Thats how Steve Jobs would do it!
on second thought the way steve jobs would do it would be that multibeast scans all your hardware and installs everything you need in one click...

SHURE this would be nice --

but steve jobs got money for his work

tony and the team is doing all the hard work for free

did you a donation already?

regards

YES. Or at least a more comprehensive set of instructions for each multibeast option! There aren't that many things and I genuinely can't understand what options are necessary, included in other install options (ie, easybeast/dsdt-free/user dsdt). Some of the options are a slam-dunk, like the audio codecs. Others aren't clear on their purpose, utility, or necessity.

For context, I just built the most recent CustoMac Pro build and multibeast is the only thing I'm having a hard time using, along with setting proper UEFI settings on my motherboard, though I feel like I'm getting a hang of that.

I would also like to see this happen. As for a donation, I've told quite a few friends that if I can get this thing up and running correctly without the constant reinstallation of the OS (I don't know how to fix the issues when something goes wrong), I'd be more than happy to donate $100.

But as of this moment, I lack the computer knowledge needed to play with all the settings such as "dsdt-free/user dsdt/BIOS" etc to get my system running properly. I bought all the components (top of the line) based on the January 2013 CustoMac Pro (ATX). I don't know which options I need to click on to make everything
seamless. I don't even know what the difference is between Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge (don't laugh).

I'm a photographer. I use Photoshop extensively and have always been Mac. Hence "no PC knowledge". This is why a simpler know-it-all version of Multi-Beast would be great. There are many of us non-PC folks out there that could use the help.

Yep this would be nice!

Optimizing :

- CPU power level by selecting the appropriate CPU in a list (running the necessary scripts in multibeast installation)
- iGPU power level by CPU model selection
- Appropriate setting based on motherboard model.

I think that it's almost impossible due to all these motherboards described here on the forum.
But a "save profile" feature would be an easier thing to implement.

Most build descriptions have detailed info on Multibeast settings.

But after a reinstall it would be a nice feature that you just have to load your Profile/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back