Contribute
Register

Profile Build Signatures: Request Additional Components

This is what the page looks like for me in Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m, IE11 and iOS 7 Safari. Am I just too stupid to figure this out, or is the page really corrupted at the moment, and is supposed to look like this?

Common i7-4790 is missing. (not "K" and not "S")

This one should be in there (they aren't grouped by type so it's more of a natural sorting):

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 7.30.30 PM.png

This is what the page looks like for me in Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m, IE11 and iOS 7 Safari. Am I just too stupid to figure this out, or is the page really corrupted at the moment, and is supposed to look like this?

That's how it looks; by default only the first build is shown to cut down on page real estate. If you click on "Add a Build +" you can add or manage another 4 builds. :thumbup:

Could you add the i5 4690 (non-k), MSI H97 PC Mate and Inno3D GeFirce GTX 970?

The i5 4690 should be there... actually, it's in there twice :silent: but I don't want to remove because people may have picked either one and I don't want to break their signature. The MSI board and GeForce card have been added. :thumbup:

That's how it looks; by default only the first build is shown to cut down on page real estate. If you click on "Add a Build +" you can add or manage another 4 builds. :thumbup:
Thanks.
I was just confused about the first build, I couldn't figure out how to make the dropdowns appear, turns out you have to press "save", then you can create a build

Back