Motherboard
None yet
CPU
None yet
Graphics
None yet
Hi guys.

I'm new to the Hackintosh community.

I'm a professional videographer using Final Cut and Premiere for work.

My question is, are there other professional videographer members on the site, and have you put your trust in a Hackintosh for your business? Also , have you used Final Cut 7 on a Hackintosh without any issues?

Also, If I go the hackintosh route, as someone who is computer savvy but not much of an expert , would you still recommend it for me? I'll be having a bunch of help with the build itself, but I will have to maintain it with no issues myself.

Thank you!

Hi guys.

I'm new to the Hackintosh community.

I'm a professional videographer using Final Cut and Premiere for work.

My question is, are there other professional videographer members on the site, and have you put your trust in a Hackintosh for your business? Also , have you used Final Cut 7 on a Hackintosh without any issues?

Also, If I go the hackintosh route, as someone who is computer savvy but not much of an expert , would you still recommend it for me? I'll be having a bunch of help with the build itself, but I will have to maintain it with no issues myself.

Thank you!

See this http://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/video.23/ for more on what video pros are doing with their systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back