3. MacBook Air
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iMac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
on my probook i play minecraft and sometimes i half to use the trackpad and i use the number keys to move items and it switches items when you scroll but i use 2-finger scrolling so i would think that side scrolling would be disabled but its not and it keeps getting me killed i don't see a setting for it in settings

on my probook i play minecraft and sometimes i half to use the trackpad and i use the number keys to move items and it switches items when you scroll but i use 2-finger scrolling so i would think that side scrolling would be disabled but its not and it keeps getting me killed i don't see a setting for it in settings

You could disable it by editing the Info.plist for the Synaptics device driver. But the new version has it disabled by default. What version are you using?

So, if you want the easy way, upgrade to 1.8.0.
Otherwise, read the change log in README.md for where to look in the trackpad's Info.plist...

i will up grade but i cant figure out how to get the fakeSMC installer i don't see anything i can install from the github page

There's no installer, but if you read the README you will see the link to download the ZIP archive, and you install following the instructions.

ok what is the VoodooPS2Daemon with the keyboard kext for and do i need to use it?

This is covered in README.md (Change Log).

where on google or github?

Either. The repo is on both. But github shows the README on the main page. You just have to scroll down and read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back