Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Had this running for years. Had audio go out once before upon OSX upgrade but applied the 'Repoman' fix and all was well.

Recently had to reset the bios and open the system (removed Bios battery) upon boot everything was great ... BUT no speakers. HAD headphone jack showing in 'output devices' but no speaker.

After running REHABmans HDA patch I now lost even the headphone jack. ZERO audio devices showing.

Suggestions on what to try next?

Had this running for years. Had audio go out once before upon OSX upgrade but applied the 'Repoman' fix and all was well.

Recently had to reset the bios and open the system (removed Bios battery) upon boot everything was great ... BUT no speakers. HAD headphone jack showing in 'output devices' but no speaker.

After running REHABmans HDA patch I now lost even the headphone jack. ZERO audio devices showing.

Suggestions on what to try next?

Follow guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Thanks Repo. I did as it's been a few years and I forgot to apply the 1080p screen update patch (I updated my screen). Now on boot my screen is just garbled... and I don't have a bootable USB/Hack on hand anymore. I think I really screwed myself here just trying to get my sound back. So pissed right now.

No such thing as a "1080p" screen patch in the current guide.
Must use correct param to install_acpi.sh.
Read the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Note: RehabMan, not 'Repo'.

Rehab.. I did. I just used ./install_acpi.sh install_4x30s ... I screwed up. My screen is hosed. Looking it over again I can't see a good way out of my mess at this point..

Boot with your USB.
Then use the correct install_acpi.sh param.

I guess I'll try to go through recovery terminal... I'm an idiot. Missed the 'hires' option....

Thanks REHAB.. Got it back. Everything working again still no audio(speakers). Head-phone jack did come back in hardware now. No idea what the issue is. I'll just keep trying I guess..

Thanks REHAB.. Got it back. Everything working again still no audio(speakers). Head-phone jack did come back in hardware now. No idea what the issue is. I'll just keep trying I guess..

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Files posted below...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • RehabMan.zip
    57.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Terminal Saved Output ALL.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 61
  • MacBook Pro IOREG.zip
    586 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.