Contribute
Register

ProBook 450 G5 i5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant that you have it in the wrong folder, should be drivers64UEFI as mentioned in the guide you are following
Super big thanks for that. I moved it to UEIF folder and now its showing the install osx. You da best!

edit
Also the trackpad and keyboard work. I don't have to plug in my USB Keyboard. YAY!

@Feartech need some help again

With your help I've installed 10.14.4.
Now I noticed I missed 2 kext, but I've installed them with Kext Helper b7 so now I have ethernet working.

Issue now is that I still need to go to boot options and boot from my flash drive to get to my installed Mojave. How can I properly install clover to both my windows and OS X "hard drives" (I think I have a hybrid drive)(even though they still show up as 2 separate hard drives) to get to clover without manually going into boot options to get into clover?

@Feartech need some help again

With your help I've installed 10.14.4.
Now I noticed I missed 2 kext, but I've installed them with Kext Helper b7 so now I have ethernet working.

Issue now is that I still need to go to boot options and boot from my flash drive to get to my installed Mojave. How can I properly install clover to both my windows and OS X "hard drives" (I think I have a hybrid drive)(even though they still show up as 2 separate hard drives) to get to clover without manually going into boot options to get into clover?
install Clover to your hard drive and use the same setup form your usb installer, the faq has mention of dual booting

install Clover to your hard drive and use the same setup form your usb installer, the faq has mention of dual booting
Thing is with installing to my mojave drive I noticed not all the efi files were there. I used clover config to install it to the drive and not all the efi files that are supposed to be installed where there so i didn't install it.

Sweet! So now I’m in the “Post Install” phase. I read that I should use DPCIManager to check what isn’t working, but I’m not understanding how to use the app. I’m using version 2.0 and attached is what I see in Status and PCI List

Attachments

• Stats.png
    Stats.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PCI.png
    PCI.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 73
Sweet! So now I’m in the “Post Install” phase. I read that I should use DPCIManager to check what isn’t working, but I’m not understanding how to use the app. I’m using version 2.0 and attached is what I see in Status and PCI List
or just follow the guide i linked you before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back