Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UH5D
CPU
i7
Graphics
Geforce 1050ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Just installed Yosemite on my Probook 450 G1 for the second time.

I have flickering when I first get to the login screen and in my Chrome. I have seen a couple of threads pertaining to this, but nothing specifically about the probook. Anyone else seeing this?

Just installed Yosemite on my Probook 450 G1 for the second time.

I have flickering when I first get to the login screen and in my Chrome. I have seen a couple of threads pertaining to this, but nothing specifically about the probook. Anyone else seeing this?

Gray gradients in Chrome such as those used on this website?

It was more of an all around performance issue with animations. I ended up resolving it by redoing the ProBook Installer. Thanks!

It was more of an all around performance issue with animations. I ended up resolving it by redoing the ProBook Installer. Thanks!

Ok... different thing. You broke QE/CI is what happened...

Gray gradients in Chrome such as those used on this website?

RehabMan, any fix for this? I suffer screen flicker in Chrome/Firefox only, Safari seems to "draw" gradients differently.

RehabMan, any fix for this? I suffer screen flicker in Chrome/Firefox only, Safari seems to "draw" gradients differently.

Last I checked on my 4540s, it affected Chrome the most, and Firefox and Safari were not as bad. Also, at one point, this was not an issue in Chrome (older versions of Chrome) -- it was something caused by changes in the Chrome code.

I think this is some sort of hardware/compatibility issue. My Lenovo u430 doesn't have this issue and it is one of the reasons I'm using it more than the ProBook these days.

There is no known fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back