Contribute
Register

Probook 4440s asking 6 digit system pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmpstore -b command shows the data page wise.
There is only one page of data so it doesn't make any difference.
I get the same data even with the same command

dmpstore -b command shows the data page wise.
There is only one page of data so it doesn't make any difference.
I get the same data even with the same command

OK... I've never been through it (not tempted to test "Lock my Mac" on a hack), and therefore am not privy to the help on dmpstore.

It doesn't appear your nvram has any of the expected values. Are you booting the shell without EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi?

Yes
I am booting shell on a separate EFI Shell.
Downloaded from "sourceforge.net/projects/efi-shell/files/Releases/Official Releases/EfiShell 1.06.zip/download"

Yes
I am booting shell on a separate EFI Shell.
Downloaded from "sourceforge.net/projects/efi-shell/files/Releases/Official Releases/EfiShell 1.06.zip/download"

But you're booting it direct from BIOS or via Clover?

Directly from BIOS not from Clover. Clover doesn't give any option to boot into shell64. I can try to boot in the same shell 64 from the clover EFI though. But i suppose it will also give me the same info.

Directly from BIOS not from Clover. Clover doesn't give any option to boot into shell64. I can try to boot in the same shell 64 from the clover EFI though.

Clover will if GUI/Scan/Tools=true. And the shell efi is in EFI/Clover/tools.

But i suppose it will also give me the same info.

Probably/maybe.

Just now booted from the Clover Shell64.EFI
I showed more entries than the BIOS (All entries related to HP Bios Configs) EfiShell but still no entry related to FMM

But i cannot boot to Shell64U.EFI
I goes to a blank screen and hangs

Just now booted from the CloverShell
I showed more entries than the BIOS EfiShell but still no entry related to FMM

Which nvram implementation are you currently using (native or emu)? Make sure you don't have EmuVariable there...

There is no EMUVariable.EFI in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back