- Jun 7, 2015
- XPS 9570
- Mobile Phone
Hey, glad you sorted out the thing!I fixed a while ago but I didn't post it.
The usb gave me a lot of problems but I was capable to boot without the usb.
1. install clover and check. Themes are Black green Moody
View attachment 349748
View attachment 349749
View attachment 349750
2. After Clover Installation Merge the Clover Folder from USB installer to your System(partition EFI) Clover Folder
3. Add HFS+.efi or Apfs.efi to UEFI64 to be able to read your SSD or USB (depending whether you above the APFS or not)
3. Install Kext needed on L/E (you might need install FAKE SMC and VodooController.kext (green=kext needed to spoof to KBL, gray = kext needed to your System)
View attachment 349751
4. To spoof your CFL to KBL read> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...heeelp-legion-y530.259105/page-8#post-1803635
NOTE> You may also want (I recommended) not use USB to install OSX, better use SSD. NVMe gave me a lot of problems too.
Could you maybe post a summary of what is working and what is not for users who want to Hackintosh their Y530?
Could you also tell about Wi-Fi card. Did you replace yours? Does BIOS have card whitelist or no whitelist as in Y520?
Thanks in advance