I7 2600
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have problems with video after the supplemental update with my Sapphire rx 5700 xt nitro +. The video does not go up after the update. I've tried several ways to fix the problem but none work on the video.

I have problems with video after the supplemental update with my Sapphire rx 5700 xt nitro +. The video does not go up after the update. I've tried several ways to fix the problem but none work on the video.
Same here. Stutter, unusable. I went back to 10.15.3 until the next update is out.

@paulomed @demonknight9 do u guys see the gpu fan speed/temp ? i have the nitro+ rx 5700 xt as well, this problem is bugging me for too long without any solution..

@paulomed @demonknight9 do u guys see the gpu fan speed/temp ? i have the nitro+ rx 5700 xt as well, this problem is bugging me for too long without any solution..
That issue will not be resolved until the driver supports monitoring and HWMonitor gets an update. The latter might not be necessary. The issues I am facing are that 10.15.4 is totally unusable dues to stutter with the mouse while on the desktop or launchpad. It feels like the mouse is lagging and not accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back