Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock z370 Fatal1ty Gaming ITX/AC
CPU
Intel Core i5-8600k
Graphics
none yet
Hello!
First off, a HUGE thank you to all you in this community for making any of this possible.
I first built my customac back in March by installing 11.12.x, and made the update to 11.13.6 ok, but when my machine tries to sleep, it wakes back up immediately, and i'm also having trouble connecting any bluetooth peripherals. they will show up, but fail to connect. I know these topics have been covered, and I tried to walk through the previous posts about them, but i'm worried that i'm missing something much bigger than the two issues, and they are just symptoms of a larger problem. to be honest i'm not even sure at this point if the issues cropped up after the update, or if they've been there all along and i just hadn't tried them yet.
if anyone has the time and understanding to look over my debug report and let me know what i'm doing wrong, i would very much appreciate it.
Thanks in advance! This is my first ever PC build, and i'm having a blast so far!

Attachments

• debug_18265.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 87
update!
so I just did a fresh install with the updated multibeast, and reinstalled the needed bcm kexts for wifi/bt. that seems to have solved my bt issues. I've started working on a custom SSDT for usbinjectall, but I can't seem to get all my ports to show up in the ioreg table. they are in the righthand pane under the XCH entry, but I'm just not sure what to do from here.
I've attached an updated debug.

thanks for your assistance!

Attachments

• debug_31271.zip
    870.4 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back