Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi z270a
CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
nvidia gforce gtx 1650 super
I don’t even know if I’m posting this to the right thread but if I did please hear me out I have a more of a budget hackintosh running El Capitan 10.11.6 that I created.

Its an hp pre built
The specs are
Mobo: hp oem
ram: 4gb
CPU: intel pentium e5800 wolfdale
Gpu: nvidia gtx 748 4gb

i’m having problems with the graphics web drivers I got the web drivers downloaded just fine I switched the settings to have it run off the nvidia web driver graphics settings, I restart and for whatever reason it keeps switching back to the Apple OEM nvidia drivers. It’s only when I switch on The Nvidia injector in the clover settings the card shows up but that’s still didn’t do anything with the web driver situation, Then I decided to try to switch on both the Nvidia injector and the Nvidia web driver settings in the Clover settings that didn’t work either, I’m stumped here I have no idea what else to do.

I don’t even know if I’m posting this to the right thread but if I did please hear me out I have a more of a budget hackintosh running El Capitan 10.11.6 that I created.

Its an hp pre built
The specs are
Mobo: hp oem
ram: 4gb
CPU: intel pentium e5800 wolfdale
Gpu: nvidia gtx 748 4gb

i’m having problems with the graphics web drivers I got the web drivers downloaded just fine I switched the settings to have it run off the nvidia web driver graphics settings, I restart and for whatever reason it keeps switching back to the Apple OEM nvidia drivers. It’s only when I switch on The Nvidia injector in the clover settings the card shows up but that’s still didn’t do anything with the web driver situation, Then I decided to try to switch on both the Nvidia injector and the Nvidia web driver settings in the Clover settings that didn’t work either, I’m stumped here I have no idea what else to do.

Hello.

1) You really need to tell us the exact model of HP desktop machine it is. We may have a guide already for it, but don't know unless you tell us. If it is taking over from the MSI PC in your member Profile then change those details too.

2) This problem is likely caused by NVRAM not remembering your GPU choice. As we don't yet know anything else about your PC it is necessary to find out if your PC has native NVRAM support, or needs the function emulating.

From your problem description it sounds like the latter. You can install the necessary files using the Clover Bootloader installer file - assuming you are using Clover. Again, something you haven't told us yet.

Hello.

1) You really need to tell us the exact model of HP desktop machine it is. We may have a guide already for it, but don't know unless you tell us. If it is taking over from the MSI PC in your member Profile then change those details too.

2) This problem is likely caused by NVRAM not remembering your GPU choice. As we don't yet know anything else about your PC it is necessary to find out if your PC has native NVRAM support, or needs the function emulating.

From your problem description it sounds like the latter. You can install the necessary files using the Clover Bootloader installer file - assuming you are using Clover. Again, something you haven't told us yet.

ok so its an hp pavilion slimline s5-1014 it comes up as a late 2009 iMac yes i am using clover stated in the post i made

Last edited:
ok so its an hp pavilion slimline s5-1014 it comes up as a late 2009 iMac yes i am using clover stated in the post i made

Okay, thank you.

Pentium processors are not fully supported in macOS as Apple never used one in their machines. We do have a fledgling guide here but it needs studying as the process can be tricky:

As I said we still do not know if your PC has native NVRAM or not, so I would suggest you install the necessary emulation drivers using the Clover installer. Go to the "Customize" menu bottom left and select the necessary driver file and the RC Scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back