Contribute
Register

Problems with my new Hackintosh Mojave. Maybe SSDT issues.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + GTX 960M (1920 x 1080)
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi all. First of all I hope I'm not in the wrong place or I'm not violating the rules. If so really Sorry.

I'm new in the world of Hackintosh and After 2 days, following this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-dell-inspiron-15-7559-sierra-high-sierra-mojave-install.201576/ I've finally installed Mojave on my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 together with Windows 10 (on the other SSD). All the specs in my profile info.

Now I have some issues. Sometimes kernel panic occurs. I can't reproduce the behavior and I don't understand with what variables It occurs.

Others problems are:
- WIFI doesn't work (but I think this is normale, so you can ignore this point).
- USB doesn't work.
- battery doesn't charge.
- Brightness hotkeys doesn't work
- Last command of the guide for disable the sospension of screen doesn't work.
- Sometimes if the screen goes in suspension, when i wake up it, the system freeze or show me only the puntator with black background. In this case I'm forced to shout down the pc using the poweroff button.

I've notice that a lot of this problems desappear if I insert in the patched directory (EFI - CLOVER - ACPI - patched) the DSDT(.aml) modified and patched as the guide suggest (even if i can't find the 'XXX' patch) but when I do so, the AUDIO desappears and the hotkeys for the audio show me a blocked signal on the audio icon.

Sorry to bother you, but can someone help me?
thanks a lot and have a nice day
PS Sorry for my bad english