Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hello, I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. I have the 'Windows' key, which should work as 'Command', but actually is working as 'ALT', and the 'ALT' key is working as 'Command', how can I change their behaviour??

And I also have another problem. One of my keys is not working or detected. First, I have the QWERTY keyboard layout, and the key on the left of the '1' key where it should be the 'º' and 'ª' keys, I have '<' and '>' keys, and the key on the left of my 'z' where it's supposed to be the '<' and '>' keys, simply doesn't work, I mean, it doesn't show any key.

Is there any way to fix it?

Hello, I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. I have the 'Windows' key, which should work as 'Command', but actually is working as 'ALT', and the 'ALT' key is working as 'Command', how can I change their behaviour??

See SysPrefs -> Keyboard -> Modifier Keys.

And I also have another problem. One of my keys is not working or detected. First, I have the QWERTY keyboard layout, and the key on the left of the '1' key where it should be the 'º' and 'ª' keys, I have '<' and '>' keys, and the key on the left of my 'z' where it's supposed to be the '<' and '>' keys, simply doesn't work, I mean, it doesn't show any key.

Sounds like a keylayout/language issue. You can use Ukelele (free app) to create a custom keylayout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back