CPU
Intel Core i7-4790k
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not sure what the issue is, but I keep getting a hang when attempting to boot the installer from USB with Clover. I set -v and attached a picture of where the boot process is hanging.

This is a Dell Optiplex 990 with an i5-2500, 4GB of RAM. Not currently using an external graphics card, just using onboard graphics.
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG

Not sure what the issue is, but I keep getting a hang when attempting to boot the installer from USB with Clover. I set -v and attached a picture of where the boot process is hanging.

This is a Dell Optiplex 990 with an i5-2500, 4GB of RAM. Not currently using an external graphics card, just using onboard graphics.

Your computer's CPU graphics is not supported in MacOS. If you still want to try, please add a supported graphics card to your system first.

Your computer's CPU graphics is not supported in MacOS. If you still want to try, please add a supported graphics card to your system first.

You mean that an additional graphics card is necessary for the hackintosh? I'm with the same situation, the only difference is that my CPU is i3-2320 and 8G RAM.

You mean that an additional graphics card is necessary for the hackintosh? I'm with the same situation, the only difference is that my CPU is i3-2320 and 8G RAM.

Yes, as the CPU graphics of the i5-2500 is HD Graphics 2000 which is not supported.

Your CPU is the Core i5-2320? There is no i3-2320. If it is the i5-2320, then its CPU graphics is the same HD Graphics 2000 and you need an additional supported graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back