CPU
Ryzen 3970X
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just managed to get a stable hackintosh on my machine. I have a GTX 1080 Ti, and a GTX 1050 Ti. I have installed the nVidia's web driver (ver. 159). I use the 1080 Ti mostly, but the 1050 Ti has the same problem (I do not have both GPUs installed at the same time, rather a friend wants to buy the 1080 Ti from me on top of exchanging for his 1050 Ti - I do not play games or mine, so I'm fine with it). The problem is the videos/graphics intensive websites are all very jittery. It is as if I do not have any driver installed. In the system report, it correctly shows me the display cards information. So it is very strange. I have installed the driver using the Nvidia WebDriver-Payload Repackager. I have also previously tried installing the driver without using the repackager, but to no avail. I am currently running 10.13.3 17D2102. Please help.

I just managed to get a stable hackintosh on my machine. I have a GTX 1080 Ti, and a GTX 1050 Ti. I have installed the nVidia's web driver (ver. 159). I use the 1080 Ti mostly, but the 1050 Ti has the same problem (I do not have both GPUs installed at the same time, rather a friend wants to buy the 1080 Ti from me on top of exchanging for his 1050 Ti - I do not play games or mine, so I'm fine with it). The problem is the videos/graphics intensive websites are all very jittery. It is as if I do not have any driver installed. In the system report, it correctly shows me the display cards information. So it is very strange. I have installed the driver using the Nvidia WebDriver-Payload Repackager. I have also previously tried installing the driver without using the repackager, but to no avail. I am currently running 10.13.3 17D2102. Please help.

Read this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-update-simple-way-to-install-nvidia-web-drivers.244987/

The nvidia driver version you are using is the problem. Currently, the stable/recommended version to use is 106.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back