Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H310M-G/M.2
CPU
i5-8400K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hello!

I've posted one issue about having problems with the 10.13.6 installation but as soon as I solved one issue, another emerged and I felt I could use some help.

I bought a new computer with the following build:
  • ASRock H310M-G/M.2 motherboard
  • Intel Core i5 8400 2.8ghz
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
  • 16gb RAM 2400mhz HyperX
  • SSD Kingston a1000 m.2 240gb
  • HDD 1TB
  • HDD 500gb

I had a problem with "Still waiting for root device" when I was trying to boot the USB Install Disk I made using UniBeast. P1LGRIM helped me and I managed to boot the installation using the USBInjectAll.kext and PMHeart's patch on config.plist.

After that, I proceeded and formatted the 500gb HDD to install 10.13.6 on it. It starts copying the files to the HDD with a message 5 minutes left. Then, on 2 minutes left, the installation freezes for a couple os seconds then it reboots. On verbose mode, it gave me this message:

oFaB5ey.jpg

After it reboots, I booted the USB Install Disk again and used it to boot the 500gb HDD to continue the installation. After it boots, it starts the installation with a message saying 22 minutes left and, 1 minute later, I get a panic with this message on verbose:

oahIFmH.jpg
6XkkzjF.jpg

When I boot again, the installation continues to the point that says that it can't be installed.

Well, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked so far. :( Do you guys have any tips? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.