CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I was able to install Snow Leopard. Then I downloaded El Capitan from the app store after updating to 10.6.8 or something of the sorts. I tried to just run through the El Cap installer like you would on a typical Mac, but I had no luck. It would go through the deal where you just tell it what disk to install on, then it would say it was installing, then when it rebooted, nothing happened, I had to go through iBoot and select Snow Leopard hdd, and nothing happened when I booted into OS X. So, I tried unibeast+El Cap. I got EC on the USB drive, but when I boot from USB, go to Boot Mac OS X from *USB NAME*, it will go black for a second, go through the Apple Logo with the loading bar, and then it just reboots, and if I go to the Boot Mac OS X from *USB NAME* again, it just repeats over and over again. I Have tried booting in safe mode, and in verbose mode, neither of them worked. I still am only using one stick of RAM and no Graphics card, just the onboard graphics. PLEASE HELP!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back