Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte G1.Sniper
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
RX 480
Hi, so I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to solve the Audio issue on my Hackintosh. Its a clean 10.13.3 installation with only Clover, Nvidia Web Driver and Multibeast installed. I have a Gigabyte 100 series MOBO. I have disabled SIP on my system. IORegistryExplorer shows HDEF@1,3 (layout ID <01 00 00 00>) which means Audio_ID is 1, IOHDACodecVendorID shows 0x10ec0900 which means I have Realtek and 1150 according to toleda's guide. In short all should be well. I have attached the output of my CloverALC script. After restart HS gets stuck on Apple Logo screen. Googling this problem lead me to toleda's github where he has provided a solution to this problem
https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/issues/128
He says that after installing through Clover ALC run this command in the Terminal
  1. sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
  2. Restart
But when I restart, my system still gets stuck, the reason for which he has explained at the end. Then I have to follow the second part of his instructions by going into the Single User mode to boot my system BUT sound or output devices are still not available. I have tried the process various times with the same result :(

Can someone please provide a solution to this problem?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 1.39.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 1.39.53 PM.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 178
Never mind, after posting this thread, tried the same process one last time before giving up and it magically worked. Checked by restarting twice all seems well. Maybe this helps someone else.

Never mind, after posting this thread, tried the same process one last time before giving up and it magically worked. Checked by restarting twice all seems well. Maybe this helps someone else.
When you clean next cache hs always fails to boot first time, does it with me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back