Graphics
Intel graphics HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys! Just update my system with the latest security update and now some websites doesn't work in safari and mac app store is very slow too, if it works at all.. Is there anyone with similar problems? Any ideas?

system specs:
ga-z77n-wifi
i3-3225
8gb ram
running latest OSX

Hello guys! Just update my system with the latest security update and now some websites doesn't work in safari and mac app store is very slow too, if it works at all.. Is there anyone with similar problems? Any ideas?

system specs:
ga-z77n-wifi
i3-3225
8gb ram
running latest OSX

I have the 10.9.2 update + security update installed and running on exactly the same spec as you although I have the H77N-Wifi with no problems with the issues you mentioned. Always before and after an update I Repair Permissions using Disk Utility to my OS X Installation drive. The repair after the updates were plentiful as I remember. Give it a shot.

I have the 10.9.2 update + security update installed and running on exactly the same spec as you although I have the H77N-Wifi with no problems with the issues you mentioned. Always before and after an update I Repair Permissions using Disk Utility to my OS X Installation drive. The repair after the updates were plentiful as I remember. Give it a shot.

hello and thank you for the answer. I tried it but didn't make any difference.. It's very strange. Maybe it's a server problem? Because the computer works fine otherwise

hello and thank you for the answer. I tried it but didn't make any difference.. It's very strange. Maybe it's a server problem? Because the computer works fine otherwise

With the Mac App Store I always find it a little slow for the simple reason it checks what system you are using, for example there are many Mac System Definitions, i.e Mac Mini, iMac, Air, Pro etc so it negotiates the system for the update. Then enters the store for whatever you may be searching for.

As for Safari it one of my favourite browsers but I do find it to become slow in certain circumstances, minimal times when contention from my ISP is high and busy times of the day. At this point over the last few months I have been switching to Chrome. I always make sure that I have the latest version of Flash installed. Chrome is my alternative literally for 5% of my browsing. What you have to take into affect is that Safari on your Mac/Hack uses the cloud so its updating regularly along when others are doing the same. If that makes sense.

With the Mac App Store I always find it a little slow for the simple reason it checks what system you are using, for example there are many Mac System Definitions, i.e Mac Mini, iMac, Air, Pro etc so it negotiates the system for the update. Then enters the store for whatever you may be searching for.

As for Safari it one of my favourite browsers but I do find it to become slow in certain circumstances, minimal times when contention from my ISP is high and busy times of the day. At this point over the last few months I have been switching to Chrome. I always make sure that I have the latest version of Flash installed. Chrome is my alternative literally for 5% of my browsing. What you have to take into affect is that Safari on your Mac/Hack uses the cloud so its updating regularly along when others are doing the same. If that makes sense.

Today it works fine again, very strange. But thanks for your time, not the first time you have helped me. Very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back