Contribute
Register

Problem without my USB Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I installed Mac OS on my machine, and I followed all the steps with Clover to make sure everything worked correctly.
I deleted as an idiot the boot option and I have to recreate it.
I am asked for the following information:
"Select Filesystem" and "Path for boot option".
In the "Select Filesystem" box: there is already something written so I have not changed anything
In the "Path for boot option" box: I put: EFI / CLOVER / cloverx64.efi
But when I start, it redirects me to the bios, whereas I have selected the bootoption.
Thank you for your help.

@Tejy, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Intel Core i7-3537U, 3.1Ghz
8Go RAM
HDD 750 Go (5400 trs/min)
Intel HD Graphics 4000
It's a laptop with these components

sorry but Tejy has said, he was French!

Tejy did you get the complete installation working, I need to do the same for my sister.
please could answer me ? Moderator could you access me to write a personal message in French at tejy, I can't do it now.

thx

sorry but Tejy has said, he was French!

Tejy did you get the complete installation working, I need to do the same for my sister.
please could answer me ? Moderator could you access me to write a personal message in French at tejy, I can't do it now.

thx
as per rules, English only

You need to have your hardware profile filled out as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/personal-details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back