Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z87-GD65
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
I'm trying to create a bootable USB of the El Capitan on my Yosemite Hackintosh, the problem is that it's taking too long... I'm waiting for almost 4 hours and its stuck on this screen:

7V06hCN.png

What should I do? Cancel it and try with a bigger storage size flash drive? actually i'm trying with a 8GB one.

I'm trying to create a bootable USB of the El Capitan on my Yosemite Hackintosh, the problem is that it's taking too long... I'm waiting for almost 4 hours and its stuck on this screen:

View attachment 154703

What should I do? Cancel it and try with a bigger storage size flash drive? actually i'm trying with a 8GB one.

Cancel it and find the UniBeast log in Console. I created a UniBeast drive on my MBP with El Capitan and it took just under 30mins. Are you using a USB 2 or 3 device? and in a USB 2 or 3 port? Use a 16GB USB flashdrive.

I have the same here with a 16 GB stick. First it took two hours but then actually installing El capitan didn't work, there was only 2 GB used on the stick. I'm sure I'm on the right USB port. Tried several times. Beginning to think the stick isn't right, but don't have another one right now.

I tried with another USB flashdrive, 16GB this one and it worked.
I guess the problem was that there wasn't enough space on my 8GB flashdrive.

I tried with another USB flashdrive, 16GB this one and it worked.
I guess the problem was that there wasn't enough space on my 8GB flashdrive.

Glad you managed to create your UniBeast installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back