Contribute
Register

Problem with sound and battery after upgrading to yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have successfully upgraded to Yosemite, and followed the guide. After install, i used the hp probe installer clover edition for Yosemite. I chose all the options I had for mavericks, but before it finished installing, it said that if i was reading this message, i did not press f4 in clover... I restarted and rebuilt system cashes and repaired permissions but to no avail. Also, according to the guide, after i first install, then i should boot back up and go to the installer again to get the recovery partition. For me, after the first install, i got the recovery partition, and was able to book to Yosemite desktop fine. I wonder if that has something to do with it...

Hello, i have successfully upgraded to Yosemite, and followed the guide. After install, i used the hp probe installer clover edition for Yosemite. I chose all the options I had for mavericks, but before it finished installing, it said that if i was reading this message, i did not press f4 in clover... I restarted and rebuilt system cashes and repaired permissions but to no avail. Also, according to the guide, after i first install, then i should boot back up and go to the installer again to get the recovery partition. For me, after the first install, i got the recovery partition, and was able to book to Yosemite desktop fine. I wonder if that has something to do with it...

Yeah, maybe you really didn't press F4 at Clover screen before running PBI CE?

Read the guide again.

You need to re-patch your DSDT. There are instructions in the guide.

Also, for some reason, the invention for the f keys is not there in system preferences.

Update:

I rebuilt cache and repaired disk permissions and it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back