Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GiBy GA-H97-HD3
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
I have a Raidsonic Sata Box in which I insert my hard drive that I use for backup purposes. In previous MAC versions, such as Sierra, there have been no problems recognising the disk when inserted. However since I have installed High Sierra my removable sata drive is only recognised in Disk Utility and in Finder if it is inserted before I boot. I guess there is a Clover solution to this issue but after a lot of time searching the various internet sites I have not been able to find one. Hopefully there is somebody in the forum who can point me in the right direction.
Many thanks in advance.

@debaixo, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Profile updated. Please also note that I also have a Win 10 system running on the same box and there is no problem with disk recognition. So I assume that the problem is not BIOS related. This hardware configuration has also functioned correctly on m Sierra installation.

CPU updated. Can I assume now that you may be able to help me?

I am having the same problem with my 5.25" duoswap hot swap drive caddy. One drive will mount the same way debaixo's will, the other one will not mount at all and freezes the computer during start up. I am assuming because it has the time machine backup of the mavericks system i was using before High Sierra,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back