Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX 560
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
When I try to play games (Garry's Mod, Minecraft, etc.) The game doesn't want to register my mouse correctly. In order to make it semi-playable is to press another button on the mouse and then I can fluently move around.

The mouse is a Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5 gaming mouse.

Are there drivers I should install to fix that bug?

hawkm said:
When I try to play games (Garry's Mod, Minecraft, etc.) The game doesn't want to register my mouse correctly. In order to make it semi-playable is to press another button on the mouse and then I can fluently move around.

The mouse is a Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5 gaming mouse.

Are there drivers I should install to fix that bug?

Oh dear. I'm trying to install Diablo and am using a RAT 3.

At the moment, I'm waiting to restart (download gotta finish soon) in order to set up the official Cyborg RAT software on Mac OS.. I'll let you know if I can properly have the mouse buttons register as Mouse 4 and 5.

I had the same problem with my Logitech MX518 in all HL2-Enginge games. My problem was, that in the settings the raw-data option was selected and I could'nt deselect it.

My solution was, log-in on a Windows System and deselect this option. After that the mouse worked correctly!

Hope that will help!

I installed the most recent software for the mouse on OSX and it works flawlessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back