Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 TI 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I have the following setup running Mountain Lion ...

- Intel i7-2600k Unlocked CPU
- Gigabyte LGA 1155, GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Motherboard revision 1.3 with U1h bios.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 TI 1GB Graphic card
- Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Ram - 16GB
- Corsair Carbide 500R
- Corsair H60 Water Cooling Unit
- Corsair 120Go Force3 SATA 3 SSD
- Corsair HX650W ATX power supply

Since the upgrade to Mountain Lion my Logitech B100 USB mouse seems to have problems. When I click it somethings act like a double-click, selecting text is really hard, etc. I really don't know what to do. :-/

I read another post recently 'bout someone having a problem with a Logitech mouse and ML. Have tried another mouse?

I read another post recently 'bout someone having a problem with a Logitech mouse and ML. Have tried another mouse?

I have no other ... I'll keep searching the forums

Im having the same problem. Did you stumble upon a solution?

I was wondering if anyone had figured this out. I also am using a logitech mouse, and I noticed this happens even just on the Yosemite install screen. I thought something had gone wrong with the computer software, but it doesn't seem like it. I tried a second mouse, but of course, I bought another logitech. :-/

Thanks!

Wondering if anyone else has this going on. This is with Sierra (10.12.3), Clover rebuild on my system with Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3, i5-4570 3.2 GHz. I have the same issue with both a wired mouse (macally opti-jr) and a wireless mouse (iogear bluetooth adapter and Apple Magic Mouse). I have double click speed turned all the way down and still get double clicks on pretty much everything. Thoughts, suggestions appreciated.

Wondering if anyone else has this going on. This is with Sierra (10.12.3), Clover rebuild on my system with Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3, i5-4570 3.2 GHz. I have the same issue with both a wired mouse (macally opti-jr) and a wireless mouse (iogear bluetooth adapter and Apple Magic Mouse). I have double click speed turned all the way down and still get double clicks on pretty much everything. Thoughts, suggestions appreciated.

never mind, was going the wrong way on the slider...

never mind, was going the wrong way on the slider...
OK, I'm definitely still having mouse issues. First off, after a reboot of my machine the Apple Magic Mouse will pair, but will no longer do anything. The MacAlly mouse pretty much interprets everything as a double click regardless of where the slider is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back