Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H510M-HDV/M.2
CPU
i5-11400
Graphics
RX 6600
I'm a beginner,i have motherboard Gigabyte A320M-DS2,CPU Ryzen 5 1600 and Graphic card: Geforce GTX 750 Ti.i attach photo of screen.whether my configuration supports Catelina or another mac os.Thanks

Attachments

• 20210102_135418.jpg
    20210102_135418.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 53
today i buy sapphire radeon rx 570 and try install catalina.only see black screen what is now problem.with gtx 750 ti i see text,this is my first installation on hackintosh.thanks

I'm a beginner,i have motherboard Gigabyte A320M-DS2,CPU Ryzen 5 1600 and Graphic card: Geforce GTX 750 Ti.i attach photo of screen.whether my configuration supports Catelina or another mac os.Thanks
Making your first installation attempt on an AMD Ryzen system? You are making this difficult for yourself. MacOS is designed for Intel CPUs and while people have been able to make it work on AMD Ryzen systems it is by no means straightforward.

Are you using a USB stick generated by Unibeast? You are not going to succeed if you use that as that stick won't be able to boot on an AMD Ryzen system. You must use OpenCore (or perhaps Clover 5123 and later) as bootloader to have a chance of success.

For a "beginner" like you I would strongly recommend trying on a compatible Intel system using your RX 570 first.

By the way, how are you connecting the RX 570 to your monitor? Which port did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back