Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello every body

i have 2HDD in my hackintosh not boot in morning but if i swap HDD(osx) - 2nd Hdd (data) is boot fast sucssefull , but in 2nd day is get the same problem and not booting just if i swap HDD (some time it boot but not show 2nd hdd )
i used DSDT
in my E/E just fakesmc & jmicro36sata
multibeast 3.7.2 chimera 1.4.1
my specs
motherboard: msi ms7516
cpu: core quad q6600
gfx: nvidia 9600 gso
pci : protools hd
pci : insinity pro

every things in my system profile it works
so wat i have to do
thanks 4 helping

When you say it doesn't boot, what does that mean? You get nada, or to the Chameleon screen or some error on screen? Can you give us a screenshot of what appears on screen.

Does it boot if you unplug the computer for a couple of minutes and then try as I am assuming you turn off your computer at night, but don't unplug it.

How about if you try to boot a couple of times in succession without swapping drives?

Can you check your BIOS to make sure they have not changed in any way since you set them.

SnapMan said:
When you say it doesn't boot, what does that mean? You get nada, or to the Chameleon screen or some error on screen? Can you give us a screenshot of what appears on screen.

Does it boot if you unplug the computer for a couple of minutes and then try as I am assuming you turn off your computer at night, but don't unplug it.

How about if you try to boot a couple of times in succession without swapping drives?

Can you check your BIOS to make sure they have not changed in any way since you set them.
thanks
it stay apple loops for 3 min and then get boot but without my 2nd hdd (data) mount ,ith slow hackintosh
my bios setting its correct not have any change
any way
my hackintosh is very slow boot if it stay turn off above 1hour so i need to swaping HDD.
wat ihave to do ?? :banghead: :banghead:
sorry my bad english
thanks 4 helping

Has your computer always had this issue or has it only occurred recently?

Are you certain that your BIOS version matches your DSDT exactly? Are you on the latest version for your board?

I think that board has SATA 3 and SATA 6 ports... ONLY SATA 3 ports are supported in Snow Leopard, make sure you are connected to the SATA 3 ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back