Contribute
Register

Problem with HD 530 stuck at gIOScreenLockState 3, hs0 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170 Maximus Ranger
CPU
i7 - 7700k
Graphics
AMD RX Vega 56 8GB by Powercolor
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello guys!

I installed Sierra 10.12.5 on my hacki and up to the point where I have to restart after making selections in Multibeast everything worked out.

So I have a Intel i5 6500 and a Asus H170 Pro, and chose UEFI Boot, Realtek Lan & Audio accroding to the Buyers Guide and Graphics HD5xx.

So when I try to boot with the Clover on my SSD I get this:
IMG_1207.jpg

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

When I boot with Clover on my USB drive, I got past that and tried including lilu.kext (1.1.4) and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in System/Library/Extensions .
..still the same problem

So I tried various things with the clover configurator like Injecting Intel or Not, using other SystemDefinitions and IDs for the g-platform-id.

Please help me guys I'm kind of desperate at this point :(

greetings,
Alex

Which version of Clover do you have installed ?

I used the latest Unibeast 7.1.1 to create the USB drive and it says Clover Version 2.4k rev 4045.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Are you booting from your USB or your hard drive ?

This version was from the USB drive. Clover on the SSD is Version 2.4k rev 4063

If booting from the USB works ok I would suggest deleting the /EFI folder and contents on the EFI partition of your SSD with the /EFI folder from the EFI partition of your USB.

Thanks it helped with booting, but I still have artifacts at the login screen and MacOS detects a Intel HD 7000 8MB despite of having lilu and intelgraphicsfixup in the library/extension folder.

Thanks it helped with booting, but I still have artifacts at the login screen and MacOS detects a Intel HD 7000 8MB despite of having lilu and intelgraphicsfixup in the library/extension folder.
There is a fix for the HD 530 glitch in MultiBeast, you could try installing that.
Probably best not to select anything else in MultiBeast as that seems to be the source of your troubles.

The 8mb VRAM thing is usually the result of a wrong selection for injection in the config.plist.

Last edited:
I tried the HD 530 Fix and now I am stuck again at IOConsoleU... like before.

Now I am restoring the EFI partition once again, but I have still no clue :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back