Graphics
Ginward GTX260 GS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys, did any1 of u had any problems with Front Row? Since I've changed my mobo, When I try to acces Front Row / Movies, it sais "Your computer is not conneted to the internet", any clue?

rushko said:
Guys, did any1 of u had any problems with Front Row? Since I've changed my mobo, When I try to acces Front Row / Movies, it sais "Your computer is not conneted to the internet", any clue?
rushko,
Are you able to connect to the Internet ?
Which mobo did you switch from/to ?
Did you run MultiBeast to get your new one running ?
Did you remove in SysPrefs | Network your old Ethernet adapter ?

Hi m8, I've given up on searching for the solution and didn't see your reply until now.
I am using your 0.0.67 beta derivers and I am able to connect to the net, everything else is working/able to connect to the net except the Front Row.

I am using Little Snitch firewall but Front Row is not blocked by it. I removed old adapter also but it still does not work, any other suggestion? Thanx.

Is your NIC reported as en0 ?
If not, delete your adapters, and add again.

It seams it's stuck with en3, I've tried and removed adapter from the list and add new couple of times, it always reported it as en3. Thanks again for the tip.

rushko said:
It seams it's stuck with en3, I've tried and removed adapter from the list and add new couple of times, it always reported it as en3. Thanks again for the tip.
Rushko,
Take a look at /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist...
It's where the NIC configuration is saved. You probably have old left-overs there.

Yep, this solved the problem:

sudo mv /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
/NetworkInterfaces.plist /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
/preferences.plist ~username/Desktop

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back