Contribute
Register

Problem with Clover r3761?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.. I was trying to update my old Clover r3346 installation, and both r3761 and r3763 screwed up OS booting for me. :thumbdown Had to boot my spare OS X installation from a flash drive (made especially for situations like this), then copy the EFI backup from the root of the OS X disk created by the Clover installer, and then paste it on the OS X disk's EFI partition, overwriting the bad r3761 / r3763 EFI folder.

FINALLY: When I was able to boot OS X again, installed Clover r3726 as recommended by fregment7 (post #5), and it works fine. :thumbup: This r3726 is the third recent version after r3761 and r3763 so it's not even an old version...

trying now with v2.3k r3763 -- I don't see a kernel panic just left over over night and it was back to the select a drive screen

Hi
same case with Clover r3763 on Laptop X75VB (i5-3230m, 8G DDR3, HD4000).
I cannot boot on OS X HD, no HD shown.
I had to downgrade, boot on USB El Capitan Clone with Clover r3751 on, launch El Capitan (main install which can't boot) and replace (reinstall) Clover r3763 with r3751 which one works fine.

Finally, thanks for the help, installed the latest Clover r3763, no more red screen of death, running macOS Sierra now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back