Contribute
Register

Problem with Clover r3761?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QQ_20160921161132.jpg
help...i think it is config.plist problem

This is a clover 3461 issue. Use Clover_v2.3k_r3751 instead..

clover 3751 has some problems with sleep/wake. On wake, it causes "monitor cloning" issue. My advise is that you use clover 3726 because it is much stable.

Clover 3761 also posts some red text before I get to the main GUI.

this didn't happen to me, but I did notice my wait timer is gone :) I tried adding it back but it doesn't want to come back :)

updated to 3763, v3761 has been removed by devs. Thanks

Thanks for the update, will try the 3763 and see if I can boot up my el-capitan before upgrading to Sierra. BTW, anyone with P8Z68-V PRO (non-GEN3) and able to boot up using UEFI? If yes, which aptio* version you're using and what BIOS version that works with Clover-UEFI? I've tried many times trying to boot up using UEFI and most of the time greeted with memory allocation failure though some of the it will let me go until it timeout with AppleACPICPU error.

Just updated to 3763 now and all is well. But glad I always keep a spared USB in case this kind of thing happen otherwise would be in trouble.

can you share your config.plist?
Well I am not sure why you need my config.plist, I am on a laptop and you seem to have a desktop. Furthermore I am on legacy bios whereas you are most likely on UEFI. Anyway, attached is my config.plist but I don't think it will be useful to you.

Well I am not sure why you need my config.plist, I am on a laptop and you seem to have a desktop. Furthermore I am on legacy bios whereas you are most likely on UEFI. Anyway, attached is my config.plist but I don't think it will be useful to you.
thank you again....sorry..your config is nouseful to me,;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back