Motherboard
Hp probook 4540s(clover)
CPU
I3 3110m(hm76)
Graphics
hd 4000(1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i was going to update my hp elite 8000 to sierra and updated clover but now it doesn't even boot it goes and shows this image and i've tried different settings with a usb and nothing I don't know what to do

EDIT: fixed it by downgrading clover to the one before that it needs fixed

Attachments

• 49612123455__052E41FB-257D-4386-933F-B281661BF8B4.JPG
    49612123455__052E41FB-257D-4386-933F-B281661BF8B4.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Hi there,

I had exactly the same issue, it freaked me out but fortunately I had a spare USB that allowed me to log back in and downgrade.
Is there anyone who could share a bit of light on this? We might have to stick to version 3751.

Hi there,

I had exactly the same issue, it freaked me out but fortunately I had a spare USB that allowed me to log back in and downgrade.
Is there anyone who could share a bit of light on this? We might have to stick to version 3751.

Are you using any particular boot flag?

Are you using any particular boot flag?
Below are my bootflags from configurator, I don't think I have changed anything in it since Yosemite. And as mentioned before, they work just fine with the previous clover version.

upload_2016-9-21_14-48-51.png

im on 3726 and everything is working fine.

Had the same accident today, was thinking of updating into macOS Sierra and updated the Clover to the latest, just to be greeted with the red screen of death. Luckily saw this thread, boot up from lower version using USB and updated with the lower version. My upgrade to Sierra will be on hold forever. Couldn't manage to get into the installation screen at all.

im on 3726 and everything is working fine.
so, this version will work flawlessly. i thought the latest version was better, but i always get that red screen

Thanks!
u saved my life

Had the same accident today, was thinking of updating into macOS Sierra and updated the Clover to the latest, just to be greeted with the red screen of death. Luckily saw this thread, boot up from lower version using USB and updated with the lower version. My upgrade to Sierra will be on hold forever. Couldn't manage to get into the installation screen at all.
U need to boot without caches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back