Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Guys
My biggest problem is that every time I turn on my Hackintosh I have to do the pairing of mouse and keyboard (original). after pairing is operating normally
I followed step by step installation from this site
What can I do to fix it?

Gigabyte Z87X-oc
Intel I5 4760
OSx 10.9 (Maverick)

sorry for my english, i'm italian!
Tank's :DDDDDDDD

Plese, I Need your help :(

What usb bluetooth dongle are you using? To help others help you, please update your profile so we can see what hardware you have.

My Hardware:
Motherboard Z87X-oc Gigabyte
CPU Intel I5 5760 3,40 GHz
Ram, Crucial 2x8GB 1600 CL9
Dongle Bluetooth Inateck BTA-CSR4B5
OSx Maverick 10.9

Chances are you will need to use a patched kext for that bluetooth adapter. EMlyDinEsH has written a BTfirmwareuploader that patched bluetooth devices based on the Broadcom BCM4352 or the Atheros AR3011 or AR3012 chipsets if the Inateck BTA-CSR4B5 is based on either of those. I don't know. You'll need to do some investigating to see http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2925-bluetooth-firmware-uploader/

This evening I tried another bluetooth dongle, it works ... just that the mouse and keyboard to be jerky .... so what may be a solution?

People have reported jerky behavior to choice of usb ports, distance between dongle and devices, interference from other 2.4 GHz devices. In addition, sometimes deleting ~Llibrary/Preferences/com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.trackpad.plist,~Llibrary/Preferences/com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.mouse.plist helps (these will be recreated when you login again).

- - - Updated - - -

People have reported jerky behavior to choice of usb ports, distance between dongle and devices, interference from other 2.4 GHz devices. In addition, sometimes deleting ~Llibrary/Preferences/com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.trackpad.plist,~Llibrary/Preferences/com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.mouse.plist helps (these will be recreated when you login again).

Bought a bluetooth dongle, an IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, GBU521. I was having trouble pairing my Logi MX Ergo mouse. Apple magic keyboard was pairing fine. The fix was to make sure my motherboard bluetooth was disabled in the BIOS. Your bluetooth adapter will have a different address when you successfully switch from onboard to dongle. This can be found in system report or by option-shift-clicking bluetooth in menu bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back