Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo y50-70
CPU
i7-4720HQ
Graphics
HD 4600 / GTX960m
Hi,
as the title i have a problem with microphone.
It's work in setting->preference system->sound;the bar in "input" detect the sound but when i record something, it's distorted, late, as if it were slowed down.what is the cause?
PS: The microphone works flawless with Windows and i use OSX 10.10.5
I hope you help me because I can not understand why.
BB :)

I did several test:
1)uninstalled the kext AppleHDA of Myron other but the result is the same
2)I changed the channel configuration midi and if I put the 4-channel audio back "normal" but it is fragmented.
My question is:
It is guilty of info.plist where there are pins configured?
Note, I have a combo headphone-microphone that is not detected so I would like an answer: if you AppleHDA, I try to pull the pin and configure it for my pc but I have to know if it's him.
I do not think the DSDT because the patch is standard.
Thnaks :)

I did several test:
1)uninstalled the kext AppleHDA of Myron other but the result is the same
2)I changed the channel configuration midi and if I put the 4-channel audio back "normal" but it is fragmented.
My question is:
It is guilty of info.plist where there are pins configured?
Note, I have a combo headphone-microphone that is not detected so I would like an answer: if you AppleHDA, I try to pull the pin and configure it for my pc but I have to know if it's him.
I do not think the DSDT because the patch is standard.
Thnaks :)

Which layout-id are you injecting with DSDT? Did you patch for "IRQ Fix"? Which layout-id is used by the AppleHDA you're attempting to use?

I use layout id 3 in DSDT and in applehda i have to control. instead of fix IQR use an app that resets the audio after the sleep mode and works well "reset audio". as I see if I put the patch in DSDT?
The problem is that the microphone work but recorded bad, very bad like if the sound is slow e i hear a voice with bassboost.

I use layout id 3 in DSDT and in applehda i have to control. instead of fix IQR use an app that resets the audio after the sleep mode and works well "reset audio". as I see if I put the patch in DSDT?
The problem is that the microphone work but recorded bad, very bad like if the sound is slow e i hear a voice with bassboost.

Try with CodecCommander. Link in FAQ.

in my DSDT IQR is
IRQNoFlags() { 0, 8, 11, 15 }

Memory32Fixed (ReadWrite,
0xFED00000, // Address Base
0x00000400, // Address Length
_Y0F)

View attachment Info.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back