Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asrock z77 pro3
CPU
i5 2500k
Graphics
1060 gtx
Hi

I have tried all possible ways and found on the web, 1º after finishing installation from ubs installer, I installed multibeast in ssd, but it does not work it does not detect it as sdd bot 2nd I tried to configure using the clover to start from my sdd and neither 3rd tested several efi folders to the config of the users and I have only managed to reinstall mac one after another. Please I need help, I think the problem is my motherboard asrock z77 pro 3. When I restart without the usb plugged in I always get the same black screen requesting a correct device boot. I'm desperate.....

I have tried all possible ways and found on the web, 1º after finishing installation from ubs installer, I installed multibeast in ssd, but it does not work it does not detect it as sdd bot 2nd I tried to configure using the clover to start from my sdd and neither 3rd tested several efi folders to the config of the users and I have only managed to reinstall mac one after another. Please I need help, I think the problem is my motherboard asrock z77 pro 3. When I restart without the usb plugged in I always get the same black screen requesting a correct device boot. I'm desperate.....
Some ASRock boards need a special procedure in order to boot from the system drive.
See [Guide] Asrock UEFI Boot Fix
See anyone with asrock z77 pro3 motherboard?

Hi

I tried the cyler method but my keyboard does not allow to write the * sign from the uefi64 sheel.

Hi

See me error after installed multibest in me sdd. Is necesario that copy mi efi folder (usb) in the new efi folder (ssd)

Thank

Attachments

• 20190510_162904.jpg
    20190510_162904.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back