Contribute
Register

Problem To boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
first boot no problem its perfectly works i can boot with my usbkey but when i install chimera bootlader to boot with my hard drive i have this problem :(

Try booting from your Hard drive using.

1. npci=0x1000 GraphicsEnabler=No
2. npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No
3. npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No

In MultiBeast. What did you select?

UserDSDT/DSDT free
Audio Alc 888
Network Lnx2Mac
Boot Options GraphicsEnabler-No

i will do a complete reinstall now can u tell me exactly what should i install in multi beast ?

i will do a complete reinstall now can u tell me exactly what should i install in multi beast ?

Try running MultiBeast again booting to your hard drive from your USB UniBeast Drive with only the settings in the attachment.
Depending on what you ran in MultiBeast previously may prevent it from booting. Try this first and if it fails try a fresh install with the MultiBeast setting in the screen shot.

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 20.44.38.png

are u sure about the audio driver ? i have an ALC888 not ALC 887

when i boot with my usb key the Graphic Card works perfectly no need to choose GraphicsEnabler=No
But when i install Chimera bootlader then its dosent :(

are u sure about the audio driver ? i have an ALC888 not ALC 887

when i boot with my usb key the Graphic Card works perfectly no need to choose GraphicsEnabler=No
But when i install Chimera bootlader then its dosent :(

Yes I am sure if you look at the picture it shows 887/888 and use the arrow down and select current.

Just select what I have posted. When you select UserDSDT/DSDT Free installation it will install Chimera for you. Along with everything you need to boot from your hard drive.

Using UniBeast is for installing and automatically has everything you need to get you through the installation. When booting from the Hard drive UniBeast has no support for it. This is where MultiBeast comes in. Using MultiBeast is adding support like UniBeast to your hard drive.
But you get to select what you need.

i do exactly what u told me to do but know i have no signal what should i do ?

i do exactly what u told me to do but know i have no signal what should i do ?

Hold the power button and restart you computer, type GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v and tell me where it stops or take a photo and post it

What cable are you using for you TV/Monitor?

i am using a HDMI Cable with my Acer V273HL.

when i tap GraphicsEnabler=Yes ar AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient: ready :banghead:IMG_1657.jpg

type -x -v and see if you can get back into OS X. Then in MultiBeast select NullCPUPower/Management under Driver/Miscellaneous.

Or try booting with your UniBeast drive again.

Question. Does you motherboard have a UEFI Bios? I can't seem to be able to find any information on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back