1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello World,

I install my first Hackintosh all thinks works except the growing effect in the Dock
I have the 10.8.3 version.

but my big problem it's when i install the chimera bootloader i got stuck at PCI configuration Begin
But when i boot with my usbkey its works but when i install the bootloader it's dosent work even with the usb key :(

Please help guys

Hello,
Could you please post your FULL hardware list plus what you did during install for someone to help?!

Also, goto preferences > Dock > Magnification on and choose size.

My configuration:

Foxconn FlamingBlade GTI
I7 920 with noctua
2 gb ram
Asus Direct CU II GTX 570
Hard Drive Samsung 500gb

even if i don't install anything except the bootloader i have the same issue :(

P.S : i choose size like all my previous install on my macbook pro and imac but in my hackintosh dosent work

What happens if you boot using PciRootUID=1 ??

When i use boot flags npci or PCIRootUID i get stuck at PCI configuration and then no signal i am forced to power off the switch on the pc and sometimes i get a Kernel Panic :(

When i use boot flags npci or PCIRootUID i get stuck at PCI configuration and then no signal i am forced to power off the switch on the pc and sometimes i get a Kernel Panic :(

Have you tried GraphicsEnabler=No which is required for your graphics card.

yes i try it same result :banghead:

first boot no problem its perfectly works i can boot with my usbkey but when i install chimera bootlader to boot with my hard drive i have this problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back