Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a problem with booting new install OSX 10.6.3 using the iBoot + MultiBeast method without "dsdt". I first everything went well but getting to the point of starting new system I see only black screen, but using iBoot and putting "PCIUootUID = 1" can start the new Install,. In the "verbose" only I get this: http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/141118034915197853.jpg
I think it's a problem related to the graphics card, but I do not understand where there are problems, please you can help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot

motherboard Gigabyte GA-8I945P-G
Micro Pentium D 2800mhz
Grafic card ATI Radeon X1300 512mb
2gb ram
DD sata 160gb
card wifi Pci Netgear WPN311 rev. a2

Hi, I have a problem with booting new install OSX 10.6.3 using the iBoot + MultiBeast method without "dsdt". I first everything went well but getting to the point of starting new system I see only black screen, but using iBoot and putting "PCIUootUID = 1" can start the new Install,. In the "verbose" only I get this: http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/141118034915197853.jpg
I think it's a problem related to the graphics card, but I do not understand where there are problems, please you can help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot

motherboard Gigabyte GA-8I945P-G
Micro Pentium D 2800mhz
Grafic card ATI Radeon X1300 512mb
2gb ram
DD sata 160gb
card wifi Pci Netgear WPN311 rev. a2

Pentium CPUs are not supported. You need a minimum of a Core2 or better a Core2 Duo to run OS X.
Not sure if the GPU was ever supported either. Possible, but not likely.

ok understood .. thank you very much for responding .. greetings :)

Yes GB is correct the ATI x1300 is not supported in Snow Leo...
this was last supported in Leopard or 10.5

you hardware is to old for SL... suggest something newer and install Yosemite ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back