Contribute
Register

Problem since... forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my HDD on AHCI mode, I installed what you gave me, but still no luck.... I am getting the same panic screen if trying to boot from HDD. Only works with iBoot.

Parhelion said:
I have my HDD on AHCI mode, I installed what you gave me, but still no luck.... I am getting the same panic screen if trying to boot from HDD. Only works with iBoot.

Boot without iboot cd and boot with -v and on the panic screen you will see the error. It will be necessary for me to see the error. Or you can take the picture of the panic screen and upload it.

I think it's something wrong with the options in Multibeast installation cause I tried to separatelly install VoodooHD (my microphone wasn't working), I restarted and I succesfully booted from HDD, when I logged in the microphone was working, but the only available resolution was 1280x1024 and Network wasn't working ( I think sound too).

So I grabbed on to Multibeast, reinstalled it with a bunch of kexts and now I'm back to where I was before...

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Parhelion said:
I think it's something wrong with the options in Multibeast installation cause I tried to separatelly install VoodooHD (my microphone wasn't working), I restarted and I succesfully booted from HDD, when I logged in the microphone was working, but the only available resolution was 1280x1024 and Network wasn't working ( I think sound too).

So I grabbed on to Multibeast, reinstalled it with a bunch of kexts and now I'm back to where I was before...

Delete VoodooHDA and other voodoo extesions from SLE and EE. then restart. Voodoo Extensions cause you Kernel Panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back