Gigabyte G1 GTX 960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
alright i was able to load osx 10.10.5 onto my hackingtosh and got the nvidia drivers and whatnot working properly with the ethernet drivers and getting my gtx 960 to work properly, but i did a update through the mac store and that screwed everything up my web driver for my nvidia card says it is not supported anymore and i dont know what to do at this point, ill have to restart but can i update without that problem?

alright i was able to load osx 10.10.5 onto my hackingtosh and got the nvidia drivers and whatnot working properly with the ethernet drivers and getting my gtx 960 to work properly, but i did a update through the mac store and that screwed everything up my web driver for my nvidia card says it is not supported anymore and i dont know what to do at this point, ill have to restart but can i update without that problem?

Each time that you install an update that changes the build number of your OS X version the web drivers will stop working.

Boot with nv_disable=1 until you have installed the web drivers appropriate to your build, then boot with nvda_drv=1 instead of nv_disable=1.

alright so i was able to do the "nvda_drv=1" and got it to work but do i have to set that boot flag each time? i also now have the problem with a bootloader, I installed chimera through multibeast but I get errors trying to boot off the hdd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back