Contribute
Register

problem OSX Sierra 12.5 Probook 4430s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not correct settings for Sandy Bridge graphics on your config.plist. Also, restore the vanilla kexts as Rehab said.

You have not correct settings for Sandy Bridge graphics on your config.plist. Also, restore the vanilla kexts as Rehab said.

Actually, the config.plist is mostly correct except as I noted in #10.
Keep in mind the ProBook guide does most graphics injection with ACPI (SSDT-IGPU-*.aml)

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext

Why is NullCPU installed?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

Remove NullCPU. Restore kexts to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

--

And why did you change config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel to true. As per Probook guide, should be false.
Do not change config.plist settings...

what did you mean with running the macOS installer? install like https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/ again? so my hardisk must formatted again?

I've stucked on this, how to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20170623_221147.jpg
    IMG_20170623_221147.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 95
i've reinstalled my mac os and restored to vanilla kexts. But the problem still comes, i still have horizontal line and sometimes my laptop restarting immediately

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
i've reinstalled my mac os and restored to vanilla kexts. But the problem still comes, i still have horizontal line and sometimes my laptop restarting immediately

HD3000 best result with 8GB RAM.
You have only 4GB installed.
Make sure BIOS is up-to-date as well...
When you get glitches (usually will happen after restart from Windows), do EC reset (as per guide).

Your ioreg shows VirtualBox. Remove.

i don't dual boot windows with mac.
sometimes my laptop is stuck and it must reboot. is it graphic's problem? is there a way to fix it? it is very annoying if it happens when i do something.
i've removed virtual box before, but how to remove it from ioreg?

Last edited:
i don't dual boot windows with mac.
sometimes my laptop is stuck and it must reboot. is it graphic's problem?

Best result with 8GB RAM. You need to install the recommended RAM.

i've removed virtual box before, but how to remove it from ioreg?

Unless you can find some instructions to completely remove it, fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back